Posted on 30 April 2011 by PakBee - Total hits: 13,622
Meezan Bank has launched a new consumer financing product, which is Shariah-compliant and it will allow individuals and businesses to purchase laptops on easy installments.
By obtaining this facility, consumers can get laptops at an easy installment of 3 to 24 months in total. The bank will not charge any profit or return for customers who opt for the 3 month or 6 month installment plan.
The product has been launched in collaboration with M/s. New Horizon and is available for only HP laptops. M/s. New Horizon will provide two years warranty with parts along with nationwide after sales services at the customers’ doorsteps.
An MoU for this arrangement was signed between Meezan Bank and New Horizon at Meezan Bank’s Head Office. Mr. Mohammad Raza, Head of Consumer Banking of Meezan Bank and Mr. Rahim Eqbal, COO of New Horizon signed the MoU.
Speaking at the occasion, Mr. Raza said that Meezan Bank has an active focus on developing customer-friendly, Islamic alternatives to conventional banking products, in line with its Mission to offer a one-stop shop for innovative value-added products and services to the customers within the bounds of Shariah.
- 2 years warranty with parts provided by vendor.
- Free Caring Case will be provided by vendor.
- Dedicated Call Center by New Horizon for addressing after sale issues and providing after sales support to the customers at their door step
- Absolutely Free Takaful Coverage. All laptops acquired through Meezan Laptop Ease will be covered by Takaful (Islamic Insurance) before delivery to the customers
- Minimum down payment up to 15%
- Laptop model offerings will vary from time to time in consistence with the latest & upgraded features and market demand.
- Minimum age to avail this offer for both individuals and businessmen should be 20 years and maximum age should not cross over 60 and 65 years, respectively.
- Laptops are available at easy monthly installments of as low as Rs 2,750/ per month-
For more information, visit any Meezan Bank Branch or call helpline at +92-21-111-331-331
Posted on 22 April 2011 by PakBee - Total hits: 8,487
PTCL Announcing Bandwidth (DSL) Data Rate Up to 50 Mbps Using VDSL2 Bonding Technology
PTCL has become the 1st operator in the world to use VDSL2 Bonding technology to provide to its bandwidth hungry DSL customers with Bandwidth up to 50 Mbps on its existing Copper network.
VDSL2 Bonding takes two copper based lines per subscriber and aggregates them to almost double the bandwidth speed available to the existing customers and also expands high speed broadband access to areas that are underserved today. Using VDSL2 Bonding technology, service providers can extend the life of their existing copper infrastructure supporting the delivery of bandwidth intensive services such as Triple play service, data and IPTV.
Now PTCL Customers will have an option to avail DSL Bandwidth up to 50Mbps and will be able to download any amount of data in moments.
* PTCL Broadband service is available in over 1000 cities and towns across the country.
* High speed broadband data rate is now more affordable than ever before
* Seamless experience when streaming and downloading movies, tv shows and music files
* Access to rich HD multimedia resources over the internet
* Access to free movies, music, classical Pakistani plays, famous cricket matches, educational and religious contents exclusively for PTCL broadband customers on ‘Buzz’ broadband web infotainment portal.
Posted on 22 April 2011 by PakBee - Total hits: 7,961
Price: 64,990.0 – Not Confirmed!
- Breathtaking Multimedia HD video, HD display, rich stereo sound and hardcore gaming. An entertainment experience like no other.
- Professional grade performance Full computing power in a tablet format
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Symmetric multi-processing
- Web without limits Ideal for games, media, apps and everything the real Internet offers
- Full Adobe®Flash®10.1 enabled
- Built-in support for HTML 5
- No-compromise rendering of text, graphics and video
- Amplified BlackBerry experience Wirelessly connect to your BlackBerry® smartphone* for real time access to: Email, calendar, address book, task list and BBM™
- BlackBerry Tablet OS Powerful, user-friendly QNX technology:
- It’s what the World Wide Web runs on
- Multi-processing for true multitasking
- Proven mission critical reliability
- Video-conferencing Powerful, user-friendly QNX technology:
- Crystal clear HD display
- Rich stereo sound
- Dual HD video cameras
- Best-in-class media
- 3 MP high-definition forward-facing camera
- 5 MP high-definition rear-facing camera
- Codec support for superior media playback, creation and video calling
- 1080p HD video; H.264, MPEG4, WMV HDMI video output
- Micro USB and Micro HDMI ports
- Super convenient
- 7″ LCD display, 1024 x 600 screen resolution
- 0.9 lbs (425g)
- Multi-touch capacitive screen
- Rich application ecosystem
- Rapid development environment
- Reliable BlackBerry Tablet OS, powered by QNX technology
- Supports POSIX OS, SMP, Open GL, WebKit, Adobe Flash and Adobe Mobile AR
- Built for business
- Out-of-the box compatibility with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- Seamless pairing for a secure window into your BlackBerry smartphone
- Corporate data access
- Secure and manageable
- * BlackBerry PlayBook can pair with BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry® Device Software v5 or higher
|1 GHz dual-core processor
||Multi-touch capacitive screen
||1024 x 600
||5.1″H x 7.6″W x 0.4″D
|Operating System and App Ecosystem
||BlackBerry Tablet Operating System
||Dual HD cameras (3.0 MP forward facing and 5.0 MP rear facing)
|Supports Adobe Flash
||1080p HD video; H.264, MPEG4, WMV with HDMI video output
||capacitive touch screen with full multi-touch and gesture support
||Stereo speakers; 3.5 HSJ; MP3; AAC; WMA
||Yes (requires wireless connection)
||Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR; Dock connector port; microHDMI, microUSB, 3.5mm audio output and external charging contacts
||10 hours with continual use
Posted on 21 April 2011 by PakBee - Total hits: 3,878
Mobilink Indigo Introduces BalckBerry PlayBook in Pakistan.The Playbook a big black slab with a 7″ 1024 x 600 pixel display, measuring 193 x 130 x 10mm and weighing 400 grams. On the back is a 5 megapixel camera, on the front is a 3 megapixel camera – both cameras are capable of HD video recording, and the Playbook is also designed for videoconferencing use.
Initially, the Playbook will offer WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity only with 3G and 4G models following later. So if you want to use it with a cellular provider then you need to pair it with a compatible mobile phone, which does depend on you being able to use your phone for tethering.
Inside is a dual-core 1GHz processor with a huge 1GB of RAM, a highly impressive specification that makes the Playbook stand apart from many other competing devices.
BlackBerry PlayBook is available at Mobilink Customer Care Centres and offer valid till stock last.
|BlackBerry Playbook Specification’s
||3G and 4G optional during 2011
||7″ 1024 x 600 pixels
||5 megapixels (back)3 megapixels (front)
193 x 130 x 10mm / 400 grams
||BlackBerry Tablet OS
Posted on 20 April 2011 by PakBee - Total hits: 4,801
The 6th Edition of CONNECT is scheduled from 03-05 of May, 2011 at Karachi Expo Centre. CONNECT 2011 will serve as an exclusive B2B exhibition that provides valuable opportunities for business networking in Pakistan. The event will showcase cutting edge technologies and solutions such as 3G, IPTV and Mobile Broadband and will offer enhanced prospects for new commercial ventures. CONNECT 2011 will cater to a broad range of sectors in the ICT industry and brings business professionals together under a lucrative environment.